HOW DOES IT WORK?
Wouldn’t steam create frizz, not prevent it? I know. Sounds crazy, right?
1. A pro-keratin cream or serum – or both – is added to your hair before being dried off to 80%
2. The irons (which are larger and heavier than regular irons) work like a clothing iron steam station system.
3. The temperature settings can be adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the hair and the desired style.
4. As the irons are worked through sections of hair, the anodised ceramic floating plates deliver a continuous flow of high-pressured steam, allowing the pro-keratin to penetrate the hair cuticle.
5. Hair can be styled with volume and bounce. Or super straight. Either way, hair remains frizz-free until the next wash.